- SUPER easy to charge (even with a regular wall outlet)
- The DC Fast Charging upgrade is a plus. The wall charging feature is great for “topping off” – just plug it in as soon as you get home.
- Regenerative Braking – it’s a version of gamifying your drive – the more you use the braking “paddles” on the steering wheel (rather than the brake), the more your battery power is renewed. It’s so easy to get used to but a bit difficult to unlearn once you get into a regular vehicle!
- The driver information center is large & easy to see – 10.2″ touchscreen
- Lots of room in the back seat which is surprising for a sedan EV, right? I sat in the back and had plenty of room (I’m 5’7″) and the kids also thought it was room and comfortable
- Remote vehicle start – great for chilly Colorado mornings
- Speaking of chilly, this model had front AND rear heated seats
- Wi-Fi Connect
- You could easily get a ticket with this car – it accelerates SO easily and quietly – all of a sudden, you are going over the speed limit!
- EV life is very easy to get used to!
- The trunk did feel flimsy (one of the only drawbacks I noticed)
- Safety rating is 5 star with the except of the passenger side and rear side crash (4 stars)
Overall, this is something I would like to add to my car collection! (I’m an SUV fan as well and like having the ability to haul around things too)